Wednesday, August 18, 2010

AVG - Best Free Anti Virus program?

AVG is one of the best, free or not.



Avast is also very good, but it's not actually free.



Edit: Sorry, but I have to respond...



First, AVG also does updates every day now, or very nearly.



Second, the only antivirus I've recently seen catch something AVG missed was Avast, and I've very recently seen AVG catch things that every other antivirus missed, including Panda, Avast, eTrust, and more. And don't even mention Norton and McAfee - those are the WORST in the business these days. I work in a tech shop, and I clean viruses off of PCs every day, so yes I do know what I'm talking about. The only reason AVG is free is because it's a basic version of their highly-rated commercial version.



AVG - Best Free Anti Virus program?norton 360



AVG is junk. It is totally worthless. I recommend antivir free edition.



AVG - Best Free Anti Virus program?photoshop



its ok i use it with no problems
Yes its pretty good, iv got AVG and soon as a trojan virus comes in AVG puts it in jail, lol a picture comes up as a monster in jail.
Yes it is one of the best free anti-virus programs :O)
NOPE.... It gave me a virus and cost my 拢40,00 to put right...



I got it from Download.com , now have McAfee security installed.
AVG is just awful. THey update Virus definition files twice a week, the industry standard is daily, most do 3-4 times per day. I used it for a year, there were 3 virus's on my computer, and 130 pieces of spyware, not caught by Ad Aware or Spybot. Use Panda Titanium or Platinum AV, the best in the market. To see how effective your AV is, try the Panda ActiveScan, http://www.pandasoftware.com/products/ac... , it will show you how ineffective these free programs are.
great program we love it and recommend it to everyone
avast is better. I tried both avast is proving to be better.
I have it and it's great. Doesn't take up too much mermory either.
its crap, its crap,its crap and the only other thing i can think of to say is that it is crap
I've got it!!



I don't know if it's the best, but it's never let me down!!
Have had AVG for many years and has always been working



well - dont thing the pro-version is much better.



On my other comp I have Avast - also very good.



Tried Antivir once but had comp prblems with it.



There is no need to pay for antivirus programs.
AVG is great - go on, buy the professional edition - they send you a CD and everything.......



much better than McAfee or Norton, which eats pants.
I find avast much better than avg

No comments:

Post a Comment