Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why are AVG anti-virus software starting to charge?

Uh? I am unaware of this event!



I'm off to investigate.....



I'm back and I can realx now cos it's still free!



PHEW.



Why are AVG anti-virus software starting to charge?firewall



Are you thinking of AVG Pro?



Why are AVG anti-virus software starting to charge?husqvarna



Once u get addicted to or used to them, they have to recover the costs (and make profits) they have incurred on it during the promotional period.
Its still free, they've mad a number of changes but you can still download for free.
From what i have heard AVG have always charged for their full version of their software. I am a AVG user, i personally think AVG is the best anti-virus programe i have used, but they do suply a version of free AVG. Recently AVG have updated their software to AVG 7.5 due to, AVG 7.1 is no longer bein updated by the company. Hope this helps Regards
AVG is ****. I prefer AVAST. it is better and you can also scan your network drives on the freebie versions!!!
It's time to changed !



Try Avast!
Hi , I live in Switzerland and have AVG free version on three of my computers, in English, if I want the French version I have to pay but not fore the English, unless I want more control and the extras, but if they do start to charge there are quite a lot of free ones on the web
i'VE INVESTIGATED AND there is no change!
They don't charge for single user home use. Best bit of software you can get for nothing!!
explian in details
No charge.



They are simply launching a new version which is incompatible with the old one. Simply download the new (free) version and install.

No comments:

Post a Comment