Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I tried a anti virus program named spy dawn now I cant get it off my computer? Help!!!?

I have tried add/delete programs it doesnt show up. But it is on my running programs and it pops up all the time driving me crazy. All I want is to get it out! I tried e-mailing the company but the mail comes back no such address from their site! I know a smart computer person can help me. Thank You! Oh and I got it off c-net site.



I tried a anti virus program named spy dawn now I cant get it off my computer? Help!!!?virus protection



Disconnect your computer from the internet immediately to be safe. Using another computer get the removal tool. Do not use your computer to log into any site, especially banks or credit card accounts.



SpyDawn, a clone of VirusBurst and SpyCrush, is a rogue anti-spyware program that may download and install without your knowledge or consent through a Trojan. SpyDawn pops up fake security alerts on your taskbar in order to trick you into purchasing their software. SpyDawn may also download and install other unwanted software without your permission.



I tried a anti virus program named spy dawn now I cant get it off my computer? Help!!!?agv



that is why you should never buy anything from companies that you aren't familiar with. some stupid people wanna spam and pay to put their adware on c-Net. not good. you should perform a full scan with Windows Defender or go buy Windows Live OneCare from Wal*Mart. trust me, it's cheaper there, $39.99. other places are $49.00
Click on start on your desk top then on search put the name of the program in that you want to look for it should find it..it will tell you where the program is then you can find it and Delete it from there where it is Have fun i hope it works ok
http://www.spywareremove.com/removeSpyDa...

No comments:

Post a Comment