Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cant get Norton anti virus to work came free with bt opt3 it starts then shuts down?

Don't bother with Norton - it's junk anyway.



Use on of the free one's available - AVG FREE or AVAST



You can go here to find them - www.majorgeeks.com OR



www.grisoft.com for AVG FREE EDITION



Major Geeks has loads of freebies to help protect your PC - just search in the left side window



Norton is well known for causing PC problems including slowing them down - personally, I do not know anyone that has used it and liked it - all of them have ditched it.



Cant get Norton anti virus to work came free with bt opt3 it starts then shuts down?norton internet security 2008



Norton is junk i used to have it and had to pay for it an allso got two viruses.



Go to your control panel clcik on add remove programs and then click remove.



AVG is a free anti virus progarm that i use on all my computers and i love it so after you uninstall Norton install aVG.



Cant get Norton anti virus to work came free with bt opt3 it starts then shuts down?spyware removal



I agree with Jamand, Norton Anti-virus isn't was it use to be but I would recommend Spyware Terminator at www.spywareterminator.com. I've been using it for a year or so and it works great.
I've just got rid of Norton and wish I'd done it ages ago. My pc now runs better than it has done for years. Downloaded AVG for free and totally satisfied.
I hate norton! It came free with my laptop, and I had constant problems with it. I have since moved onto McAfee, and it is sooooooooo much better.
I had this problem. A bt adviser (in India) said the Norton was incompatible with my computer. I now have free 'avast' and Spy sweeper, plus windows defender. Bt shouldn't promise Norton with part of our package if it cannot celiver.
if i was you i would, bin it. and down load ad-aware its free,and as for norton it couldn't,t catch a cold, it slows down your pc too.

No comments:

Post a Comment