Sunday, August 15, 2010

Why does norton anti virus slow down my computer so much?

Norton is a system resources hog and always has been. Do yourself a favour and download the removal tool @ my blog.



Anti-Virus



AVG



Spyware/Adware removal:



SUPERAntispyware



Ad-Aware 2007 Free



General cleanup remove cookies and more:



CCleaner



Firewall:



Pc Tools Firewall Plus



All free.



Available @ my blog.



http://internetsecurityandmaintenance.bl...



So many companies trying to make money by selling you products to keep your computer safe and clean, all of which are freely available.



Hope this helps.



Why does norton anti virus slow down my computer so much?hijackthis



This isn't an answer but another question related to this -- how do I uninstall this program? I just tried to do that in my Control Panel and it asked for an "uninstall password". What the heck???



Could someone please let me know how to get rid of this, because it keeps telling me it had trouble sending X-rated e-mails from me (what????).



FYI, I installed the free versions of SuperAntiSpyware and Grisoft AVG, based on recommendations from this board and so far, so good. Thanks for the advice!



Why does norton anti virus slow down my computer so much?malware



any program that supplies protection will slow your computer down,just a fact of life ,and the price we pay to protect ourselves from viruses
Because it's the most rubbish anti virus prog ever written , it takes your PC over and still leaves files all over even after you uninstall it , I tried it once and deleted it after 30 mins and then spent 2 hours deleting the rubbish it left in the registry
the reason it slows your computer down is for the fact it uses alot of memory and you most likely don't have enough ram.



i have always used norton and it never slows down my pc untill i do a full system scan. any and all protection apps will slow down a pc when a full system scan is in progress.
It slows down most PCs and is the main reason why more and more people are ditching it!!



Here you will find the best Anti Virus programs on the net and users experince of Norton use! and other tips and tricks.



Best programs on the net, Latest reviews.



http://pcsecuritycentral.blogspot.com
Because it is garbage. Get Avast.

No comments:

Post a Comment