Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Which is better anti-virus? pc-cillin or norton?

I also recommend AVG Free. Norton is INCREDIBLY slow, much slower than it needs to be. I'd rather have my system perpetually infected with a virus than use Norton, honestly. Did I mention Norton is INSANELY slow?? I can't say anything for PC-cillin, haven't seen it, but I'd rather use Windows Vista than use Norton Internet Security.



Which is better anti-virus? pc-cillin or norton?spyware remove



neither use avg http://free.grisoft.com/doc/5390/lng/us/...



Which is better anti-virus? pc-cillin or norton?virus protection



I choose AVG free. I am an IT maintenance handling 50 stations and all of them is using AVG free editions. Its easy to install, and will not slow down your PC.
Any antivirus software will do as long as you updates it regularly and most important that your using a licensed software. Beware of using free antivirus softwares, your pc will definitely be prone to viruses. As a friendly reminder there is no such thing as FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment