Sunday, August 15, 2010

Whats free & easy anti virus do u recomend?

You know the answer I gave you.



Whats free %26 easy anti virus do u recomend?free spyware remover



Hi AVG is a good one,Ive had it for about two now,it's free and it warns you if you get a virus and gets rid of it for you.



Whats free %26 easy anti virus do u recomend?ktm



Definitely AVG. Permanently free and updates regularly. There is a pay version which gives firewall etc., but for just anti-virus the free version is well featured and excellent.



You can get it from either www.download.com or from www.grisoft.com
Go With AVG Free ALL THE WAY!!!!! NOT A RESOURCE HOG%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;... LIKE NORTON..... or Macafee... Make sure you unistall norton thou..... After you get done all that.....Sell the computer and buy a mac...... :)
AVG free edition. I have used it since Norton gave me so much trouble and I am really happy with it.
AVG, its free and it looks for its own updates so you dont have to worry about it.
I have used AVG (free) for a long time now and i have yet to have any problem with my computer becasue of a virus. I have gotten some but AVg picks them out beofre they do any harm. You can download it free by just punch ing AVG anti virus into a search engin.
avg



http://free.grisoft.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment