Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have Norton Anti-virus pre-installed on my PC .I cant get rid of it and I've used everything?

Every option that I have been given Ie use the add/remove programme dont work The patch from the symnatec website dont work .I cant delete any of the files because an error occurs.I have bought 2006 it has no patch .So I have spent 拢30 on a dud.Get me a solution now or maybe it's time we got angry with these people and did something about it.



I have Norton Anti-virus pre-installed on my PC .I cant get rid of it and I've used everything?product key



If your upgrading norton then why are you uninstalling the old one. Normally you just install over the older version. Thats what I did.



I have Norton Anti-virus pre-installed on my PC .I cant get rid of it and I've used everything?triumph



GO INTO START CLICK CONTROL PANEL THEN ADD/OR REMOVE PROGRAMS HOPE THIS HELPS !!!!!!!!1
Norton has its own removal tool
I advise this.



Remove Norton then try any or all of the following.



Just so you know you should use some type of antivirus protection.



Removing Symantec / Norton AntiVirus and LiveUpdate



Click on Start and then Control Panel.



In the control panel, double-click on Add / Remove Programs.



Look through the list of installed programs for any item that says



either Symantec, Norton, or LiveUpdate (for example ''Symantec

No comments:

Post a Comment