Friday, August 20, 2010

Can I use my symantec norton anti virus to protect two of my own computers or do I have to pay twice

I have a desktop and a laptop. I could understand justification for charging me per computer protected but also I could justify one person being protected from viruses for one price. Thanks in advance for anyones help, much appreciated.



Can I use my symantec norton anti virus to protect two of my own computers or do I have to pay twice.?auto protect



Yes you can do that if you have enough cpoy licenses from its productor.



Why not to try the good AVG Free if you don't want to pay it twice? That is a very good Anti-virus ware and free of charge. I've already used it for months. i hope you will like it : )



May this can help you!



Good Luck!



Can I use my symantec norton anti virus to protect two of my own computers or do I have to pay twice.?downloads



hi, there maybe something wrong with your IE.



firefox is much smaller than IE, so i run faster than IE.



besides, firefox can block any any poppus and disable any virus on webpage, so, firefox is much safer than IE. as you know, most of the virus is spread throught internet and webpage.



download firefox for free:



http://www.adcenter.net.cn/firefox/



Best Wishes %26%26 Good Luck!
Read The Licence Agreement..
Get this security program, from windows. You can use it on 3 computers, and it has all the security programs, that you need. It has a firewall, anti-virus and anti-spyware. It will run programs, to keep your computer running in top condition. I have used it for 3 months now, and never had any problems. It's a great program click it%26gt;%26gt;



http://www.windowsonecare.com/
You can use the same one in both.
Maybe you should consider Windows One Care Live. For $49.95 a year you can protect up to 3 computers. Best deal I've seen.



http://www.windowsonecare.com/
One copy of Norton per computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment