Friday, August 20, 2010

My Norton anti-virus is blocking me from entering the Internet. Do I have to configure my Firewall a

U have to Enable port 80 for the HTTP Request.



Check the settings%26gt; there u will find the option to enable Internet Explorer



My Norton anti-virus is blocking me from entering the Internet. Do I have to configure my Firewall and how?network security



You shouldn't have to configure your firewall. You probably only need a few undates to your computer and Norton anti-virus. Mine does it to me every 14 weeks or so. If not --- call the 800 number the program gives you and ask Norton.



My Norton anti-virus is blocking me from entering the Internet. Do I have to configure my Firewall and how?norton internet security



I have that Norton anti-virus. On my computer it just appears and ask me to renew it. I ignore it. But maybe you should check it.
Try putting your cursor on the icon and RIGHT-clicking it. They you should get subjects like ''Help,'' and ''Settings,'' etc.
I had the same problem, if your subscription is expired it will block you, I had to delete norton, but avg antivirus is free and works quite well it is available at download.com

No comments:

Post a Comment